Thursday, September 1, 2011

With No Einhorn, Will Mets Sign Reyes

With no deal reached, Mets Today's Joe Janish posted this entry entitled, "David Einhorn Pulls Out of Mets Deal."

Here was my comment...

I was a little surprised when I saw that Einhorn and the current Mets owners couldn't reach a deal...everything seemed so certain...he was at Citi Field wearing a Mets cap, talking about how much of a fan he was of the Mets, pictures of him as a younger man wearing Mets jerseys...WTF was that all about?

I guess with the possibility of the Wilpons/Katz not having to be raked over the coals for $1B, their hands perhaps not as tied as before and the minority stake they were giving could very well have been reduced...for that previous commenter, I believe the Mets will sign Reyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment